TEV Wahine at Lyttelton, 1967
Photos can be entered under the following themes:
The photos will be displayed in the Central Library and on the library website. The winners of each decade and the overall winner will be announced on Tuesday 28 October after Heritage Week has finished, and presented with some great prizes.
All entries will be considered for inclusion in the Christchurch City Libraries online images collection.Enter at your local library:
Fill in the form to go with your photograph, and hand in at the desk. Photographs will be sent to Central Library for scanning, and returned to your local library for you to collect.Enter online:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your electronic image and attaching the filled in form (word document). Please include 'Heritage Week photograph competition' in the subject line. Submission of an electronic entry form signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition.Competition terms and conditions
- Multiple entries are permitted. Each image must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
- Photos will be transferred to the Christchurch City Libraries Flickr Pages for display. Entering the competition gives permission for photos to be added to the flickr service under the licence Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand.
- Copies of the photograph entries may be displayed in the library and on the Christchurch City Libraries website.
- Entries that do not have full contact details in entry forms will not be considered.
- All winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- By entering all winners consent to their names and images being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Christchurch City Libraries will not be responsible for any breaches of copyright or privacy that may occur.
- Christchurch City Libraries’ reserve the right not to display all entries.